Re: Policy about policy

On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 12:34:27AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I think what Raul wants mostly is some way to incorporate the way
> debian-policy works currently with the structure as layed out in the
> constitution. As his position as chairman of the ctte that is not an
> unlogical desire.

Basically, yeah:  What Raul wants is to not get stuck again in sub-optimal
situations [like being responsible for quickly coming up with a remedy
for that FHS transition thing].

What he's going to do, for the moment, is intensively study policy
revision history and the policy list archives.  That, and be an active
developer on the debian-policy mailing list.  [This corresponds, roughly,
to recommendations by some of the people on the debian policy list.]

Thanks,

--
Raul