Re: More FHS discussion (Was: Uploaded debhelper 2.0.09 (source all) to master)

Joseph Carter wrote:
> When slink's epic4 had a DoS in the ANSI color parser the fix was "install
> potato's epic4"---but that couldn't be expected to work given potato is
> glibc2.1 could it?  In fact it wouldn't, so I rebuilt it on master.

I just did a test. Installed a new stable system, informed apt about
unstable and asked it to upgrade epic4. It's less than a 6 mb download, with
only 7 packages affected. What you're saying just doesn't match reality.

--
see shy jo