Re: DRAFT: Fixing the architecture query options of dpkg.

On Sat, Jan 09, 1999 at 01:59:48AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> If I was forced to used dpkg-buildpackage everytime I'ld loose a lot of
> flexibilty which would really annoy me.

Just to avoid confusion in this discussion:

* Nothing in my proposal affects native compilation. (!)
* Nothing in my proposal enforces dpkg.buildpackage over any other method,
  some way is just probably more convenient than other ways, even when doing
  cross compilation, but this is always true.

Marcus