Re: Replacing/phasing out PGP (was Re: Idea for non-free organization)

[ Replying to myself, whee ]

James Troup <james@nocrew.org> writes:

> If you want to generate a GNUpg key and send it to
> gpg-update@debian.org, it'll be added.

For, hopefully obvious, security reasons please PGP sign the mail.

Also gnupg is still alpha software (as the 0.3.0 version number
implies), there may well be bugs (in fact, just in the last hour on
IRC, we seem to have discovered some) [But then hey, PGP has bugs, and
the GNUpg source is 10x more usable/readable].  However I _do_ believe
it's stable and bug-free enough to do what we need it to do as far as
replacing PGP is concerned.

--
James
~Yawn And Walk North~                                  http://yawn.nocrew.org/