Re: md5sums files (was Re: over 30000 bugs in our archive (!))

Hi,
>>"Tommi" == Tommi Virtanen <tv-nospam-this-address-is-ok-just-reply@hq.yok.utu.fi> writes:

Tommi> BTW, I hope lintian will check that all the suid files are
Tommi> registered with suidmanager..

	Say what? When did this become policy?

	manoj

__> dpkg -l suidmanager
pn  suidmanager     <none>         (no description available)

--
 "The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over
 any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent