Re: Request for review etc of libmodule-install-substitute-perl

On Fri, 2020-11-27 at 14:13 +0100, Xavier wrote:
> > OK, it builds fine now. Please:
> >  * mention inc/Module/* in debian/copyright (see
> > https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/copyright.html#Module%3A%3AInstall
> > )

Fixed.

> >  * add missing debian/upstream/metadata

I've created as much of this as I can.

Also, could dh-make-perl generate some of the contents of this file?

> >  * fix spelling errors in POD docs (in a debian/patches/ file) and
> >    send patch to upstream:
> >    + substituations => substitutions
> >    + writen         => written
> >   (reported by lintian --info)

Fixed.

I have also noted upstream that sufix is spelt wrong - however that is
a configuration key, so would need a bit more work to resolve.

> > @gregoa:
> >  * build & autopkgtest OK
> >  * cme & duck OK
> >  * copyright OK after ^, but I don't find from where come "years"

Years came from me looking in the Changes file.

> Also : "X: perl-module-name-not-mentioned-in-description
> Module::Install::Substitute"

Fixed.

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand