Re: Request for review etc of libmodule-install-substitute-perl

Hi Xavier,

First off, thank for taking a look!

On Fri, 2020-11-27 at 12:12 +0100, Xavier wrote:
> your package is not ready:
>
>   Can't locate inc/Module/Installinc/Module/Install.pm in @INC (you
> may
> need to install
>   the inc::Module::Install module) (@INC contains: ...) at
> Makefile.PL
>
> you should patch it to require Module::Install, not
> inc::Module::Install
> in Makefile.PL:
>
>   $ git grep inc::Module::Install
>   Makefile.PL:use inc::Module::Install;
>   [...]

I'm not convinced, when I did that just now I get:

Please invoke Module::Install with:

	use inc::Module::Install;

not:

	use Module::Install;

None of the other libmodule-install-*-perl packages I sampled do that,
however they do have a build-depends on libmodule-install-perl, so I
have added that.

Ahh, and it turned out I was missing some dependencies. Fixed now.

> I pushed also some minor changes and enabled continuous integration,
> then you'll receive mails for each wrong commit ;-)

Thank you.

I guess this means I'll get an email if my push just now didn't work.
;) And I did, but I was also watching the pipeline. Very handy!

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand