Re: patch for git.html (was: Re: Packaging my first Debian module)

Robin Sheat:

> My (very minor) pendantry below.

Already fixed, thanks! :)

> > * Uploading a package to the Debian archive.
> It doesn't actually cover this though, does it?

You're right, I added a new section. Improvements are welcome.

> Bonus points if these are linked to the relevant place in the
> documentation :)

Hm... The table of contents does this already but using other
wording for each task. I think the tasks listed in the beginning
are just a short summary, they don't cover the whole scope of the
document.

Maybe if we link the items in that list some essential steps
could be missed in the previous sections. But it's just a gut
feeling.

Cheers!
Alex