Re: patch for git.html (was: Re: Packaging my first Debian module)

On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 09:50:29 +0200, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:

> Perhaps:
>
>  s/Debian Perl Group Git Guide/Debian Perl Group Packaging and Git Guide/
>
> and replace
>
>  It covers how to upload an initial package, how to update packages, how to
>  build them, how to upgrade them, and how to get the source for all packages
>  with mr(1).
>
> with
>
>  It covers the pkg-perl way to initialy create a Debian package from a Perl
>  module, upload such an initial package, how to update packages, how to build them,
>  how to upgrade them, and how to get the source for all packages with mr(1).
>
> ?

I'm fine with this change.
Maybe some native English speaker could take a look at the wording
and commit/push it?

 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Joint Venture: Wir werden es bereuen, wenn die Jahre dann vergehen