Re: Packaging my first Debian module

On Sat, 2015-06-06 at 21:30 +0200, Alex Muntada wrote:
> I'm interested in improving the docs so any questions or improvements are
> very welcome.

The docs are great, but I think the most useful addition would be some
sort of "start here if it's your first time".

I did find the git page, but didn't realise that is the main page if you
simply want to start packaging a new module (I think?). I assumed that
it was a more general guide around using git with packaging.

Another useful addition would be some sort of quick and dirty "5 steps
to package a new module", along with links to more detailed reading. I
found this, but think it might be out of date?

http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/docs/pkg-perl-for-users/pkg-perl-for-users.pdf

Thanks for your help,

Andy