Re: packaging of rex in Debian

On 03/19/2015 07:00 PM, Andrew Beverley wrote:
On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 12:00 -0500, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
I don't think rexify is the right name, but I understand this is a bit
of bikeshedding. The reason being the project name is separate from
the hosting site's domain name - though they are close.

I'd prefer:

rex
+1

rex is the name of the main executable as well. Sure, it's very similar
to rexx, but there are probably a lot of similar sounding packages (?)

Thanks Matt and Andrew and everybody for the input.

Let's go with "rex" as it is the most obvious name.

Best regards,
Alex