Re: packaging of rex in Debian

Hi Joost,

thank you for correcting the bug number!

On 03/19/2015 04:36 PM, Axel Beckert wrote:
Hi,

Dominique Dumont wrote:
On Thursday 19 March 2015 15:34:32 Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
I do not like librex-perl as it is not a module but a tool.
Then librex-perl is definitely the wrong name, yes.

Can I go with rex-perl ? or simply rex ?
I'd prefer "rex" of those two, but ...

I think rex is good enough. or rex-orchestration is you want to spell out that
rex is an orchestration tool.
... rex-orchestration sounds better, because ...

rex-orchestration sounds good, but I think it is way to long.
What about rexify ?  www.refixy.org is the site of the project.

Thank you,
Alex