Re: packaging of rex in Debian

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Alex Mestiashvili
<alex@biotec.tu-dresden.de> wrote:
> On 03/19/2015 05:48 PM, Axel Beckert wrote:
>>
>> Hi Alex,

>>> rex-orchestration sounds good, but I think it is way to long.
>>> What about rexify ?
>>
>> Doesn't sound that bad, especially if the project is associated with
>> that name.
>

> ok, than I go with rexify if nobody else has other ideas.

I don't think rexify is the right name, but I understand this is a bit
of bikeshedding. The reason being the project name is separate from
the hosting site's domain name - though they are close.

I'd prefer:

rex

or if you want the package name more descriptive:

rex-configuration-management

Which is text from the site:

"(R)?ex Deployment & Configuration Management"

Cheers,

-m