Re: Wheezy!

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 09:56:38PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> Yup, interacting with the Debian BTS is one part of the game, but it
> already works with SOAP::Lite (a simpler interface would of course be
> nice). - The other parts are the communication with CPAN RT, and the
> integration into our packages, i.e. reading from d/patches, adding RT
> bug numbers there maybe, ...

The interface to the SOAP API is just the beginning. Support to bug
creation/manipulation (e.g. tagging a bug as "forwarded") via the BTS email
interface is also possible (just like python-btsutils does, but without
depending on devscripts) so that we can have complete Perl support to the
Debian BTS all-in-one.

> (There are some examples around, I can send you stuff I am using or
> have used, too.)
>
> > I haven't really planned anything but if this can be useful I can start
> > putting something together.
>
> Sounds like a useful start in any case :)

Ok, will do it :)

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'