Re: Status on libmojolicious-perl ITP?

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 09:45:46PM -0400, Jonathan Yu wrote:
Hi everyone:

Thanks, Jonas, for reminding me about that package. What happened was I had told the upstream people about changes we needed, and I guess they didn't get around it for awhile. We had version xxx24, this problem was fixed in xxx25, and the current version is xxx26.

I've updated the package in our repository and it appears good to go.

Good to hear - also the background info on status :-)

If, in the future, you wish to take ownership of it/maintain it with CDBS, feel free to do so. I don't currently have much time to dedicated to Debian Perl stuff (due to $day_job), though as you can see I try to make some time here and there.

Thanks. For my own needs I decided to instead use CGI::Application, however, so have no special interest any longer in Mojolicious. Also, I have no interest in unneedlesly "infecting" packages with CDBS, so will let the hordes of dh lovers care for it for now... ;-)

 - Jonas