Re: Status on libmojolicious-perl ITP?

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 18:40:44 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> >>My packaging is on behalf of the Perl team, but one possible
> >>issue could be that I use CDBS which Jonathan might not favor.
> >In practice this means that hardly anybody will touch the package,
> >but that's nothing new and not the first package in this situation :)
> ...so it seems you do care after all ;-)

I tried not to, but maybe I did :)

> It is not the first time I hear the meme of "hardly anyone" using
> CDBS.  That is not my experience, but whatever...

Just my experience with CDBS packages in the pkg-perl group over the
last years ...

> I shall not "infect" the pending libmojolicious-perl package with my
> weird packaging preference, but just cross my fingers that some
> ordinary Debian Developer pay some interest in it instead.

Let's see what Jonathan says; maybe he's happy with the "takeover" or
has some other informations ...

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    BOFH excuse #230:  Lusers learning curve appears to be fractal