Re: Status on libmojolicious-perl ITP?

Hi everyone:

Thanks, Jonas, for reminding me about that package. What happened was
I had told the upstream people about changes we needed, and I guess
they didn't get around it for awhile. We had version xxx24, this
problem was fixed in xxx25, and the current version is xxx26.

I've updated the package in our repository and it appears good to go.

If, in the future, you wish to take ownership of it/maintain it with
CDBS, feel free to do so. I don't currently have much time to
dedicated to Debian Perl stuff (due to $day_job), though as you can
see I try to make some time here and there.

Cheers,

Jonathan