Re: 3-line debian/rules

On Wed, 06 May 2009 22:20:07 +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> > > Should we integrate this in dh-make-perl?
> > Sounds like a nice idea IMO
> I have a local branch implementing quilt plug-in/out. It needed a lot
> of other things to work first, so that mangling with contol file
> (Build-Depends, version of debhelper dependency) can work semalessly.
> I will push it to SVN in a cople of days.

Great, thanks for your work!
I'm looking forward to see and test the new code.

BTW: Maybe #527255 is interesting too.

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Funny Van Dannen: Sie sagte nein