Re: 3-line debian/rules

-=| gregor herrmann, Mon, May 04, 2009 at 04:44:36PM +0200 |=-
> On Mon, 04 May 2009 01:33:06 +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> > Should we integrate this in dh-make-perl?  I suggest to add both a
> > --quilt (or --with-quilt, --use-quilt) option to dh-make-perl which will
> > add the fragment to d/rules, add d/README.source, ...
> > If dh-make-perl --refresh is used, it can look for d/patches/series and,
> > if present, add the quilt stuff as well.  This way, the --quilt option
> > only needs to be used when quilt was not already used.
>
> Sounds like a nice idea IMO
>
> > > (Hm, and when called as "dequiltify" it could ...)
> > If --refresh is used and d/patches/series is *not* present, it could
> > just remove the quilt framework again.
>
> Yup.

I have a local branch implementing quilt plug-in/out. It needed a lot
of other things to work first, so that mangling with contol file
(Build-Depends, version of debhelper dependency) can work semalessly.
I will push it to SVN in a cople of days.

--
dam