Re: "Still-born" packages

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 23:32:30 +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

>> We have quite a few packages in our svn repo that have never/not yet
>> been uploaded. They can be seen at
>> http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi in the "New
>> packages :: Work in progress" section.
> Thanks for doing this gregor. I will take care of those packages that I
> have neglected tomorrow.

Great, thanks!

> I apologize for not taking better care of those
> packages that I uploaded, I will try to be more conscientious in the
> future.

No problem, it's not surprising to miss one package or another in the
heap of over 1000 :)

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Bruce Springsteen: The Ghost Of Tom Joad