Copyright issues

Hello,

In one of the packages that I package recently gregoa mentioned that I missed a copyright attribution. I did this on the next package I worked on:

find cover_db/ -type f -exec grep -iH copyright {} \;

It produces more than one copyright attribution but that attribution is generated dynamically when the tests are run. Should I mention this in the copyright file or is it enough that it is in the header of the generated html file from the tests?

Thanks,

Jeremiah