Re: "Still-born" packages

On Dec 20, 2008, at 12:52 AM, gregor herrmann wrote:

We have quite a few packages in our svn repo that have never/not yet
been uploaded. They can be seen at
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi in the "New
packages :: Work in progress" section.

Since those packages clutter up the nice PET interface :) and make
things like "svn up trunk/" or changes over the whole repo slower I'd
propose to remove those packages that are abandoned.

Thanks for doing this gregor. I will take care of those packages that I have neglected tomorrow. I apologize for not taking better care of those packages that I uploaded, I will try to be more conscientious in the future.

Jeremiah