Re: Padre, CC-SA-2.5 and Debian

-=| gregor herrmann, Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 04:50:51PM +0100 |=-
> On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:17:56 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> > gnome-icon-theme is quite big and may have everything you need.
>
> Indeed :)
>
> (from aptitude:)
> Uncompressed size: 22.0M
>
> Hm, not ideal, I'd say :)
>
> hicolor-icon-theme has 1353k

Allright. I wasn't suggesting inclusion of $whatever-icons in Padre :)

I was trying to suggest some source of icons with a better licensing.

And I still think it would be better if the icons are not shipped with
Padre. I have no idea, however, for a way to have cross-platform[1]
access to a set of icons.

    [1] which I have the impression is one of the goals of Padre