Re: libsane-perl

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:42:19 +0100, Jeffrey Ratcliffe wrote:

> > No, I meant the proposed format as described in
> > http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat
> > But that's optional, we just use it nowadays for all packages, and
> > your debian/copyright is correct the way it is now.
> If it's worth doing, it's worth doing properly. I have updated it to
> use the new format.

Cool, thanks!

(Minor note: for modules with a license "same as Perl" we usually
have "GPL-1+ | Artistic" and point to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
and /usr/share/common-licenses/Artistic.
I've changed it to be on the safe side; hope that's ok.)

> > * using the shiny new dh7 debian/rules (which works fine in a short
> >  test)
> Done.

Great.

(Minor note: for getting rid of the *.pnm files you can create a file
debian/clean with "*.pnm", then dh_clean takes care of them and you
can save one line in debian/rules :))

> Thanks for the help. Sorry for being a bit obtuse.

No problem, and I am the one who's nit-picking, and sometimes maybe
in a not very verbose way :)

Ok, I've uploaded the package. Thanks for your work!

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Neal Casal: Time Down The Wind