Re: DM and pkg-perl

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> > Would it be a posibility to have qa.debian.org recognizing another
> > header for co-maintainership besides Uploaders?
> >
> > Then we would rename the Uploaders field to XS-Co-Maintainer which
> > would have a different semantic than just being able to upload. It's
> > doesn't change the fact that not having upload rights is a second
> > (third?) class maintainership but it should recognize the
> > responsability and make it possible to track own packages.
>
> Sound like a nice idea. Raphaël, what's your opinion as packages.qa.d.o
> founder?

I don't like it very much but PTS (p.q.d.o) != DDPO (q.d.o/developer.php)
so my opinion doesn't count much really. :-)

Ideally, the work of people is credited in changelogs, and the people
habilited to upload are listed in Uploaders.

 [ Sponsor ]
 * Did this.

 -- Uploader

I agree it's nice to have its list of packages to follow on DDPO but
it doesn't need to be stored in the package itself. In fact, one can
already add abritrary package to his view IIRC.

Raphaël Hertzog