Re: pkg-perl subversion repository: autumn cleanup

-=| Deepak Tripathi, Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 01:36:13PM +0530 |=-
> >   * libapache-parselog-perl:
> This will remove from svn.

Removed.

> >   * libdpkg-parse-perl:
> This is also.

Removed.

> >   * libmath-pari-perl:
> I am wroking on math-pari .  i had discusstion with upstream author

Flagged as UNRELEASED.

> regarding this.
> >   * libwebservice-googlemaps-perl:
> This files need to be upload.

See further this thread -- I suggest removing it also (or taking over
upstream and fixing it)

> >   * libwhisker-perl:
> I am not clear about this files.
> >   * libwhisker2-perl:
> This too. we had long discusstion that this files should be in debian or not.

I see this message[1] from Don Armstrong and I share all his concerns.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2007/08/msg00058.html

In any case, libwhisker-perl is wrongly updated (I think) to contain
what should be in libwhisker2-perl.