Re: pkg-perl subversion repository: autumn cleanup

On 10/20/07, gregor herrmann <gregor+debian@comodo.priv.at> wrote:
> Looking at http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/qa/versions.html there
> are ATM 35 packages that need work. Looking a little closer a lot of
> them have a status that is unclear at least to me.
>
> I'll list them here sorted by the person who injected them/worked on
> them, and I'll kindly ask for some clarification. In the end I guess
> some of the packages should be either finished/uploaded or removed
> from the repo.
>
> Deepak Tripathi:
>   * libapache-parselog-perl:
This will remove from svn.
>   * libdpkg-parse-perl:
This is also.
>   * libmath-pari-perl:
I am wroking on math-pari .  i had discusstion with upstream author
regarding this.
>   * libwebservice-googlemaps-perl:
This files need to be upload.
>   * libwhisker-perl:
I am not clear about this files.
>   * libwhisker2-perl:
This too. we had long discusstion that this files should be in debian or not.

> Jeremiah C. Foster:
>   * libhtml-selector-xpath-perl:
>     ITP, not in the archive, injected in September 2007, some
>     modifications and remarks in the changelog
>
> Kjetil Kjernsmo:
>   * libidna-punycode-perl:
>     ITP, not in the archive, injected in December 2006
>
> Carl Fürstenberg:
>   * libparse-debcontrol-perl:
>     ITP, not in the archive, injected August 2007
>
> Jaldhar H. Vyas:
>   * libtest-www-mechanize-cgi-perl:
>     not in the archive, injected in January 2007
>   * libwww-mechanize-cgi-perl:
>     not in the archive, injected in January 2007
>
> libimager-perl:
>   Maintainer: Jay Bonci
>   old (NMU) version in our repo --> remove?!
>
> libxml-sax-perl:
>   Maintainer: Jay Bonci
>   old (NMU) version in our repo --> remove?!
>
> Looking forward to any input from the persons listed above or any
> other interested parties!
>
> Cheers,
> gregor
> --
>  .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ | gpg key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
>  : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
>  `. `'   member of https://www.vibe.at/ | how to reply: http://got.to/quote/
>    `-    NP: Lenny Kravitz: Rock And Roll Is Dead

PS: Some problem in my city area thats y i was not available from
longtime at #debian-perl.
Deepak Tripathi
E3 71V3 8Y C063 (We Live By Code)
http://deepkatripathi.blogspot.com