RFH: Perl::Critic dependencies

Fellows,

Being one of these watching #perl/freenode, I noticed Perl::Critic has
new upstream release. Since I rember seeing several releases there, I
was surprised that the versions watchdog of ours does not show them.

I easily fixed the watch file so further new releases are easily cought,
but there's more to do and here's where I'd like to invite you :)

The following modules are added to the Perl::Critic dependencies and
need to be packaged:

 * Readonly::XS (needs also Readonly)
 * File::Which
 * Pod::Spell

Coordination via #debian-perl would be nice.

Thank you for your time!