Re: DM and pkg-perl (summary, take 2)

>>>>> "gregor" == gregor herrmann <gregor+debian@comodo.priv.at> writes:

    gregor> Alright, the weekend should be over in all timezones now,
    gregor> and I've moved policy.pod.draft to policy.pod.

    gregor> I'd appreciate a review by English native speakers
    gregor> (Jeremiah? Don?  David B.?) -- please feel free to just
    gregor> commit any improvements directly to the svn repository.

I'll have a look in the next few days.  I had a couple of questions
from a quick glance.

1) About section 5, describing the initial setting of Uploaders. Am I
correct in thinking that for someone like myself neither DM nor DD
need not fill in the Uploader field when svn-injecting a package?
That is my reading of what is there now.

2) (academic pedantic mode on) Do we suppose everyone knows acronyms
like DD, DM, CPAN? Would it make sense to have list of acronyms or
something similar? Or we could just be a bit more careful about
defining things before we use them, but my own lazy usage of policy
documents tends to be of the skim and pounce variety, and in this
sense a separate list would be better. I can also agree that we should
not worry about it :-) (pedantic mode winding down...)