Re: DM and pkg-perl (summary, take 2)

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 18:58:19 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> > I think I'll wait for some more comments over the weekend before
> > actually mv'ing it over the current policy.pod.
> > Does that sound reasonable?
> Quite so. Thanks for taking care of this!

Alright, the weekend should be over in all timezones now, and I've
moved policy.pod.draft to policy.pod.

I'd appreciate a review by English native speakers (Jeremiah? Don?
David B.?) -- please feel free to just commit any improvements
directly to the svn repository.

I hope I have not ignored any suggestions concerning the contents of
the revised policy; if I have please speak up!
Otherwise I guess we have an updated basis for our work -- for the
time being.

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    "Another world, another day, another dawn. "