Re: New perl packages uploaded to the SVN

gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 22:43:50 +0000, Julian Mehnle wrote:
>
>> Well, I don't think we should generally preclude CDBS from being used in
>> pkg-perl packages (even though I personally don't like CDBS).  My one
>> issue with CDBS, though, is that it's documented miserably. :-(
>
> I agree, a policy "forbidding" CDBS is not what I want; but stating
> the current situation as a matter of fact -- that most members don't
> like CDBS (for its black magic and lack of documentation) and that
> the probability for sponsorship is lowder therefore -- seems ok to
> me.
Well, I admit it seems like blackmagic when it works but it should be
banned... It's not a /dirty/ way to package or anything.

Regards,
Jose Luis.
--

ghostbar on debian linux 'sid' 2.6.22 x86_64-SMP - #382503
Weblog: http://ghostbar.ath.cx/ - http://linuxtachira.org