Re: Including dh-make-perl as part of the group's packages?

* Gunnar Wolf (gwolf@gwolf.org) :
> I will be mostly tied up with my RL job until February, when Etch is
> (hopefully) out. There are some seemingly quite simple bugs and
> features ready to be squished in it, but I prefer to take a good look
> before doing that - And I love to have Etch's dh-make-perl in a better
> shape than what it is today. Hence the offer/request.

I think it's a very good idea to put dh-make-perl in the team's
hands. I also agree on the fact it could be better to put dh-make-perl's
sources in a different place than the lib- stuff.

Why not renaming `pkg-perl/packages' to `pkg-perl/lib-packages' and using
`pkg-perl/packages' for the non-lib stuff?

Just an idea...

Regards,

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>