Including dh-make-perl as part of the group's packages?

Hi,

I am currently the maintainer for dh-make-perl, but I'm quite sad I've
been neglecting it. As you have noticed, I have been through several
busy cycles at work recently - and I was thinking on filing an RFA on
it, but I think it'd be natural for the pkg-perl group to adopt it.

So, what do you say? Should I import it, and then some trivial patches
will go quickly in? It could perfectly fit within packages/, as
nothing denotes the difference between modules and otherstuff :)

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23