Re: libxml-libxml-xpathcontext-perl_0.07-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
* Michael Alan Dorman (mdorman@tendentious.org) :
Ok, as Joerg told me I could re-upload the package with the name I
choose, and as it seems to be some precedenses, I'm going to reupload
libxml-libxml-xpathcontext-perl without changing its name.
Err, since it's being integrated into the next version of XML::LIBXML, maybe it's not worth it?

Hmm, I was not aware of that. Indeed, let's wait for the next version of
XML::LIBXML.

Forget about that package then.

I just happened to have noticed the postings on the perl-xml mailing list.

In fact, it looks like the updated xml::libxml may be out---it's a little confusing, as there's a 1.61_2 pre-release, and then there's 1.61003, but there's no 1.61, so I'm wondering if someone bollixed up what should have been a 1.61_3 number.

Which is all to say, xml::libxml with the xpathcontext stuff may be out...or it may not.

Mike.