Re: libxml-libxml-xpathcontext-perl_0.07-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
* Krzysztof Krzyzaniak (eloy@kofeina.net) :
[...]
Yes, according to
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/perl-policy/ch-module_packages.html#s-package_names
it should be libxml-libxml-xpathcontext-perl
[...]
I don't see problem with longer name (perl policy name) since we have
already in Debian packages libxml-libxml-common-perl and libxml-libxml-perl

Ok, as Joerg told me I could re-upload the package with the name I
choose, and as it seems to be some precedenses, I'm going to reupload
libxml-libxml-xpathcontext-perl without changing its name.

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers,

Err, since it's being integrated into the next version of XML::LIBXML, maybe it's not worth it?

Mike.