Re: libxml-libxml-xpathcontext-perl_0.07-1_i386.changes REJECTED

* Michael Alan Dorman (mdorman@tendentious.org) :
> >Ok, as Joerg told me I could re-upload the package with the name I
> >choose, and as it seems to be some precedenses, I'm going to reupload
> >libxml-libxml-xpathcontext-perl without changing its name.
>
> Err, since it's being integrated into the next version of XML::LIBXML,
> maybe it's not worth it?

Hmm, I was not aware of that. Indeed, let's wait for the next version of
XML::LIBXML.

Forget about that package then.

Regards,

--
Alexis Sukrieh
                                                  sukria@sukria.net

The real glory of maintainership isn't making the big and important
decisions. The real glory lies in all the small stuff that doesn't
really matter, and that people will just argue forever.

                                                  -- Linus Torvalds