Re: Perl packages LIE - Depends: perl (>= 5.8

> >  I thought I did exactly that.
> Well, you thought wrong.
 That's your opinion, and I don't see how would I be able to change that,
especially that you're not interested in fixing this communication issue.

> Here's a piece of constructive criticism for you: you're trolling, even
> if you don't know it.
troll

          An {electronic mail} message, {Usenet} posting or other
          (electronic) communication which is intentionally incorrect,
          but not overtly controversial (compare {flame bait}), or the
          act of sending such a message.  Trolling aims to elicit an
          emotional reaction from those with a hair-trigger on the reply
          key.  A really subtle troll makes some people lose their
          minds.

This definition does not fit (except this bit about 'hair-trigger on the
reply key', that wasn't my intention).

> unless you understand it, and that's where you should have started.
 Well, you assume a lot...

> Specific examples in your original email would have helped, too, rather
 This is very common issue, I have given one single example, I hoped for
some reasonable response, sorry I hit someone emotionally sensitive, glad
I'm in your killfile and this mushy thing is over.

 Getting back on track, sorry if by suggesting that there might be
something wrong somewhere I hurt feelings of debian projectcl...,
well, it might be shocking to some, but neither world, nor
debian are perfect ( which is kind of why we are here, isn't it? )

--
Dariush Pietrzak,
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9