Re: r192 - packages/libtext-formattable-perl/tags

Am Mo, den 14.06.2004 schrieb Gunnar Wolf um 18:13:
> Allard Hoeve dijo [Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 04:12:31PM +0200]:
> > > Hi Gunnar. Did you do this by hand, or was this svn-inject's deed?
> >
> > No, svn-inject doesn't tag at all. svn-buildpackage has a --tag option.
>
> Good to know... Although I prefer to take an extra step -
> svn-buildpackage, check it over, upload it, and ONLY after it has been
> uploaded tag it manually.

Is fine - of course - but if you didn't change anything since the last
build, another (final) build without "-uc -us" and with "--svn-tag"
should give you the exact same result. Just a suggestion to save you
from tagging manually...

What happens if you run svn-buildpackage with --svn-tag twice, with
changes in between? If it just overwrites it, one can be a bit more
liberal with --svn-tag, and use it for "might be the upload"-builds, and
no harm done if you change a few minor bits afterwards.

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer