Re: Name "cgi_lib::maxdata" used only once

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:26:39 +0530, Vadiraj C S
<vadiraj@mail.cyberneme.com> posted to gmane.linux.debian.devel.perl:
 > era+debian@iki.fi wrote:
 >> On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:54:43 +0530, Vadiraj C S <vadiraj@odysseytec.com>
 >> posted to gmane.linux.debian.devel.perl:
 >> > Hello list!!
 >> >   Is no one in this list who can help me with this?
 >> Are you even on the right list? What does this have with Debian to do?
 >> If you are using a Debian package, which one?
 >  Is this list not related to perl. If not I'm sorry...

It's related specifically to Perl on Debian. If your problem is not
related to Debian, perhaps you should try elsewhere. You appear to be
using <http://htmlobject.sourceforge.net/>, is that correct? (And
apparently a fairly old version in that case?) That project has its
own mailing list -- try there, maybe.

/* era */

--
formail -s procmail <http://www.iki.fi/era/spam/ >http://www.euro.cauce.org/