Re: Perl 5.6.0 Is Here!

    Chip> Well, I agree, _but_ who's to say that there would never be
    Chip> a build process involving, say, building some Perl modules
    Chip> for use with mod_perl?

Such a build process is *still* going to occur outside mod_perl so
hacking Config.pm still won't help.  What's needed is a way to
override MakeMaker's view of libperl, useshrplib & friends from the
command-line so Debian developers can do so in the debian/rules for
their package.

--
Stephen

"And what do we burn apart from witches?"... "More witches!"