[project idea] Virtual DRBL/Clonezilla Server

Hi,

Now that GSoC is over I would like to share a few project ideas
that might be used on future GSoC terms. Sharing and discussing
project ideas never hurts, even if I am not able to mentor next year.
If I don't publish them somewhere it is quite possible that I will forget
about them.

DRBL and especially Clonezilla are great tools:
 - https://drbl.org/
 - https://clonezilla.org/
It would be even better if they could be installed and used from
a virtual machine (VirtualBox, KVM/QEMU, Docker, etc.)
I am not sure whether this is possible, but it can be tried.

Regards,
Dashamir