Re: Applications feedback

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 05:09:03AM +0100, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
> Molly, I know that you don't pay attention to my advice, but you should have
> participated in the program for mentorship by a Veteran Org:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list/mwLowXZi7b8

This year's admin team already has the support of a couple of
experienced org admins - Nicolas Dandrimont and I are both hanging out
in the relevant IRC channels, keeping an eye on things and providing
guidance where useful.

This is my 7th time as a GSoC org admin; Nicolas was GSoC org admin for
Debian for several years (not sure how many off the top of my head).
We're also both long-time DDs, so familiar with Debian culture.

Cheers,
    Olly