Re: Applications feedback

On 03/20/2018 02:13 PM, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
> feedback: should mentors organize so that all
> applications get some feedback from mentors before the submission deadline?

This is my first year doing this, so someone else should feel free to
weigh in.

While I suspect it's probably not necessary (judge based on your own
time and resources), it's probably nice for everyone to get some
feedback. I don't know how useful it would be from someone who didn't
work with you through the application process.

-M.