Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

On 01.03.15 03:01pm, Rene Engelhard said:
>>     Actually, nobody ever make fun of my name in AOO PMC, in Perl CPAN
>> testers, or in any other projects or discussions I participate.  You are
>> really rude.
> This was not aiming at your name. This neither was "making fun of it".

    Actually, we talked before, two years ago:

http://old.nabble.com/Hello-%28and-Problem-with-bzr%29-td28587378.html

    You were not such a rude person.  You did not say "funny name" or
something.  You did not ask me to submit my real name in order to take
my words seriously.  There is no Debian policy that people have to
submit their real name in order to be taken seriously.  What changed you?

    I heard a lot about the rudeness and ignorance of the LibreOffice
team.  This is the first time I feel it personally.

    How rude are you now!  You should apologize, not find excuses.

    If I want to sign GPG, submit my GPG key, sign Debian contract, or
anything else, I shall use my real name.  Besides that, what is that any
business to you, or to my subject?

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>