Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:34:27AM +0800, imacat wrote:
> On 2012/03/15 11:18, imacat said:
> >> P.S: And I believe that people will take you more serious if you didn'z
> >> post with funny "imarcat" in From but a real name.
> > P.S. Oh, sorry.  If you must know, my real name is Yang Shih-Ching.  I
> > used the name "imacat" for more than **20 years* in the local and
> > international FOSS community, for a personal reason.  You should not
> > make fun and should take serious to other people's name, especially this
> > is **unrelated** to our subject.  Please keep in mind that your name may
> > look funny in some other language, you never know.
>
>     Actually, nobody ever make fun of my name in AOO PMC, in Perl CPAN
> testers, or in any other projects or discussions I participate.  You are
> really rude.

This was not aiming at your name. This neither was "making fun of it".

Yang Shih-Ching is sane.

The point is realnameas are better if you need to do trust.
At least if you wanted to contribute anything to Debian a realname helps
(and if you want Debian Maintainer or so you *do* have to have something
like real name in Maintainer). Do you see Maintainer: fields without real/team
name (in the second case then Uploaders: has real names)?

Regards,

Rene