Re: Packaging Apache OpenOffice

On 01.03.15 02:58pm, Rene Engelhard said:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:18:38AM +0800, imacat wrote:
>> On 2012/03/15 07:53, Rene Engelhard said:
>>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 07:39:09AM +0800, imacat wrote:
>>     If you must know, I already made Apache OpenOffice different from
>> LibreOffice.  See:
> *you* did? I think all distributors did

    Yes, I am proud to say that *I* did, and other contributors did,
too.  What I did is what the LibreOffice team ignores for a long time.

>> Apache OpenOffice in the foreseeable future.  And I believe many people
>> are, too.  I do not hate LibreOffice, live with the LibreOffice, and I
>> work with our local LibreOffice community, too.  The current team of
>> Apache OpenOffice is unrelated to Oracle anymore.  If you personally
>> hate Oracle or something, its none of the our or Debian users' business.
> I know. But it's still history.

    You still did not explain your hatred to us.  Please do not make
excuse for that.

> Yes, *that* is parallel-installable.
> Doing it with proper Debian integration is difficult to impossible.
> There's stuff Debian policy mandates and there only can be one
fonts-opensymbol,
> one python-uno etc.

    That's problems we have to solve.

>>     Nice to meet you.  I did not expect to talk to you here directly.
> Well, this is the LibreOffice maintainer list. As I am maintaining it of course
> I am here directly :-)

    I am posting to "debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org", not
"debian-libreoffice@lists.debian.org".  I hate to say that, but if this
is the case, please return "debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org" to those
that work for OpenOffice, not LibreOffice.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>