Re: missing java support in default debian OOo package

On Nov 24, 2004, at 16:29, Rene Engelhard wrote:
Yes. As the deb says after installation.
Run usr/lib/openoffice/program/jvmconfig.

Works like a charm! :-)

Well, at least it triggers our plugin, which afterwards crashes:
---snip---
helge@sid:~/dev/people/ines/OOo_Test1$ oowriter
OpenOffice.org lockfile found (/home/helge/.openoffice/1.1.3/.lock)
Using existing OpenOffice.org
I18N: Operating system doesn't support locale ""
sh: /usr/sbin/lpc: No such file or directory
sh: lpc: command not found
sh: lpstat: command not found
cutFavoriteText does not cut /home/ines/ines/trunk/Makefile

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x1424EBA
Function=catgets+0x2A
Library=/lib/libc.so.6

Current Java thread:
        at sun.awt.motif.MWindowPeer.pCreate(Native Method)
        at sun.awt.motif.MWindowPeer.create(MWindowPeer.java:79)
        at sun.awt.motif.MComponentPeer.init(MComponentPeer.java:222)
        at sun.awt.motif.MWindowPeer.init(MWindowPeer.java:90)
        at sun.awt.motif.MFramePeer.<init>(MFramePeer.java:58)
        at sun.awt.motif.MToolkit.createFrame(MToolkit.java:209)
---snap---

But I suppose thats an issue with our code, so we are continuing to search for it (unless you have suggestions ;-)

Thanks,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/