Re: missing java support in default debian OOo package

On Nov 23, 2004, at 3:37 PM, Rene Engelhard wrote:

http://people.debian.org/~rene/openoffice.org/1.1.3/openoffice.org- java_1.1.3-1_i386.deb

The "enable java" button in tools/options/openoffice.org/security does not work. Whenever I activate it and say "ok", it always becomes deselected when I close the dialog. ("Net access" and "classpath" are greyed out) Restarting OOo does not change this. And so, the Java Addon does not work at all.

Do we have to configure the path for the JVM somewhere in OOo?

Regards, Ines