Re: Upgrading the octave-control package

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2024-01-22 18:35]:

I have uploaded the new slicot, but only in experimental. The reason is that I get test failures of the octave-control 3.6.1-1 against this new slicot (invalid memory free in the test for inst/@lti/minreal.m). I don’t have the time to investigate right now.

I have verified that the new octave-control works fine with the new slicot.

I’m going to upload the two in unstable, with appropriate relationships to avoid broken combinations of old slicot with new octave-control, or new slicot with old octave-control.

Great, thanks !

Best,