Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] building with Qt 5?

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2017-08-17 19:10]:

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 10:02:47AM -0700, Mike Miller wrote:
On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 18:39:48 +0200, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
I would say yes, because of the ongoing ligfortran4 transition. Since we are
not sure that Octave/Qt5 compiles on all release archs, if we uploaded it now
to unstable, we could interfere with that transition.

Sounds good to me.

Are we still working on the master branch for this experimental upload? I already have a tested change to d/control for building against Qt 5 that I'm ready to push.

Yes, please push your changes to the master branch. Thanks.

Sure, we can create a buster branch, if it is needed.

Best,